A time-tested profession
Unlike many countries around the world, the United States has a time-tested extensive system of maintaining public land records that gives property owners an unmatched level of confidence in their ownership status. But the system only works because of the extensive research and corrective actions that are taken to maintain the integrity of property titles.
Homeowners should ask about the title insurance options available to them and feel free to discuss the provisions and exceptions of any title insurance coverage they might be considering. Whatever they ultimately decide about title insurance, it should always be an informed choice.
Our Leadership Team
- Candace Sargent, President, CLC and Licensed Title Agent
- Katherine Silverwood, Manager of Title Operations and Licensed Title Agent
- Rachel Schmidt, Office/Policy Administrator and Licensed Title Agent
- Casey Yokem, Senior Escrow Officer
- Teresa Malmberg, Vice President and Business Manager